Notice to our Customers
Our customer’s privacy is important to us
It is very important to everyone at Taurex Tyre to keep any personal data safe and secure.
Being conscientious with our customer data is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
We are legally obliged to inform our data subjects what personal information we collect about you, what we use it for and on what basis. If you ever want to know what information we hold about you then you are within your rights to request a copy of it, and you can ask us to change or sometimes delete it.
What do we collect?
- Job Title
- Contact Information (such as telephone number or email address)
- Demographic information (such as postcode, products you’re interested in, interests)
How do we collect this information?
We receive information about you which you provide on our website (www.taurextyre.com) (or by any other means). For example, we may collect information when you:
- Search our website
- Respond to our surveys/questionnaires
- Communicate with us (by email, telephone, social media or other means)
- Participate in competitions
- Provide us with your details at exhibitions
IP Addresses & Cookies
We may potentially collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser, operation system.
For the same reason, we may keep information about your general internet usage by using cookies. A cookie is apiece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to input your email address to a form more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
The reason for doing this is to analyse our website browsing action so that we can improve the services we provide online. This information allows us to:
- Recognise you when you return to our website
- Store information about your preferences
- Estimate the number of visitors we receive and usage patterns online
- Optimise our website and provide a better service to visitors
What do we do with the information?
It’s important for us to keep this information in order to understand your needs and help to provide the best service we possibly can. The reasons for keeping this information is outlined below:
To provide you with relevant information that you request from us, or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To ensure the services we provide are presented in the most effective manner for you
- To help us to improve our products and services
- So that we may periodically send you promotional emails using the email address that you have provided. These may be about our products, offers or any other information that we believe you may be interested in
- We may contact you for market research purposes (by email or telephone)
- We may use your information to customise our website according to your interests
Where do we store the information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use secure servers to store our data, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We are extremely committed to looking after your data is a secure way. In order to prevent any access to our data that is unauthorised we have put in place suitable action plans and procedures to ensure that our data is kept secure reliably.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to ready the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Controlling your personal information
If you wish to amend or request the removal of your personal information from our system then you can do one of the following…
Be aware that the forms on our website will be used for direct marketing purposes. Each form has this stated to ensure you are aware of this
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change or remove your personal information and stop receiving direct marketing from us
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless you give us permission to do so or unless we are legally required to.
We may send you direct marketing based on third party promotional information that we think you will be interested in.
You may request a copy of your personal information and you may also request for us to change or completely remove that information from our records. If you would like a copy of this information posted to you then please write to the following address…
RM 304, Building 16, Fengbei Road, Huancui District, Weihai, Shandong, China 264200
Telephone：+86 631 5962991