Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) answers most of the common queries that we receive about our products and services. Much of the mail we receive fall into certain categories, and this FAQ addresses the most common of these.
A. PRODUCT SELECTION
B. TECHNICAL INFORMATION
- 1. Tyre brand name
- 2. Pattern or model code
- 3. Tyre size
- 4. Service description (Load index & Speed symbol)
- 5. ECE or EEC type approval number**
- 6. ECE noise approval
- 7. North American recall code
- 8. Date of manufacture code
- 9. UTQG quality rating
- 10. Maximum permitted load (USA)
- 11. Maximum permitted inflation pressure (USA)
- 12. Denotes tubeless construction
- 13. Safety warning
- 14. Direction of rotation (Directional or Composite tyres)
- 15. Rim fitment instruction (Asymmetrical or Composite tyres)
- 16. Denotes extra load tyre construction
- 16a. Denotes reinforced tyre construction
- 17. Position of tread wear indicators.
- **(C & U regulations stipulate all tyres used in the UK must carry an E number)
If you did not find what you need on the <<Products>> section of our website, you can easily find more information by accessing it. You will find all technical specifications and detailed explanations of the features and benefits of all our products.
All our ranges of products are produced and approved by following a series of 16 intensive internal audits of the factory’s production and quality control processes. Please review more about our production process.
If you have issues with one of our tyres, you can contact your local dealer who will look into your matter with our sales representatives. You can easily find a local dealer by clicking on the « Find a Dealer » tab. If there is no Dealer available in your region, please contact us with email@example.com
A. BASIC INFORMATION
A. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We are sure that our products have gone through intensive testing and launched with successful results. For passenger car tyre, a fee of US$400 will be collected for 4 pieces of tyres respectively. We agree to testing of 4 tyres upon your first order of a 20 or 40ft container. Upon your first order, we will return your deposit for these testing tyres.
A. DELIVERY TERMS
A. SELL PROTECTION
A. QUALITY GUARANTEE
- Tyres are damaged by road hazards, fire, accidents, corrosion.
- Tyres are of normal wear and tear.
- Tyres were misuse, for example, via curbing, running over foreign objects and potholes.
- Tyres damaged from improper fitting, improper inflation pressure, faulty rims, negligence, alteration or repairs.
- Warranty ceases at 1.6mm of remaining tread depth.
- Use in motor racing or exceptional use.